Our next DLG in Ipswich is at the Co-operative education centre on 30th January 2019. More information is available on our ‘what we do/our projects page.Read more: 30th January 2019 Disability Liaison Group – hate crime
Why have a Suffolk Coalition?
- To create a central point of contact for disabled people in Suffolk.
- To bring together the organisations and agencies who support disabled people within Suffolk.
- To Co-produce policies which allow disabled people to lead full and independent lives.
- To sign post disabled people to the organisations which cater for specific disabilities.
- To be a source of up to date information on disability issues and services.
- To give disabled people in Suffolk a strong and independent voice.
- To assist disability activists to campaign on important disability issues locally, regionally and nationally.