Tell us what is important to you as a disabled person in Suffolk. What are the most important issues you think we should tackle? What makes you scream? What makes …Read more: What is your issue?
Why have a Suffolk Coalition?
- To create a central point of contact for disabled people in Suffolk.
- To bring together the organisations and agencies who support disabled people within Suffolk.
- To Co-produce policies which allow disabled people to lead full and independent lives.
- To sign post disabled people to the organisations which cater for specific disabilities.
- To be a source of up to date information on disability issues and services.
- To give disabled people in Suffolk a strong and independent voice.
- To assist disability activists to campaign on important disability issues locally, regionally and nationally.