We currently have no paid posts available.
We have a wide range of volunteer opportunities. Details of our current volunteer posts are below and a volunteer application form is available on our volunteer section.
Volunteer Administration Assistant
We are looking for volunteers to help with our office administration including:
- Answering telephone calls;
- Dealing with the enquiries emails;
- Keeping mailing lists up to date;
- Helping to organise events including booking venues, sending out invitations etc;
- Ordering office supplies;
We have a busy office and can offer a varied and interesting volunteer post. Full volunteer job description is available here vol admin job description
The Voice of Disabled People - YouTube volunteer
This is an exciting new project for SCODP and we are looking for volunteers who can:
- Interview disabled people;
- Help people tell their story on camera;
- Record, on behalf of disabled people, their views of being a disabled person in Suffolk;
We need lots of volunteers to help with this project. Full details can be found here Youtube volunteer job description
Board Support Volunteer
This volunteer post will help the SCODP Board of Directors with their work. This will include:
- Taking minutes of the 6 weekly meetings;
- Working with the Chair to take forward Board decisions;
- Making appointments for the Chair and other Board members;
- Helping administration staff with registering and removing Board volunteers;
- Helping with the Annual General Meeting.
Full job description and application form are available here Board support volunteer job description.