SCODP is an organisation run and controlled by disabled people and we want to ensure that the voice of disabled people is heard throughout Suffolk.
We feel it is important to have a coalition in Suffolk because:
- To create a central point of contact for disabled people in Suffolk.
- To bring together the organisations and agencies who support disabled people within Suffolk.
- To Co-produce policies which allow disabled people to lead full and independent lives.
- To sign post disabled people to the organisations which cater for specific disabilities.
- To be a source of up to date information on disability issues and services.
- To give disabled people in Suffolk a strong and independent voice.
- To assist disability activists to campaign on important disability issues locally, regionally and nationally.
We welcome all disabled people to input into our work and to be part of the organisation. If there is something specific you would like us to raise, something you would like us to investigate or if there is just something you want to ask us, please do contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01473 557577
Click here to read our information pack SCODP Information Pack